Friday 7 June 2019

My favourite book OR film

Personally, I don't like watch movies, but if I like read books, although I don't read too much them. My favorite books are the one that tells adventure stories, with fantastic creatures and epic heroes and greats battles, like "The Hobbit", which is my favorite book and of which I will speak in this blog.

The Hobbit is a book written by J.R.R. Tolkien, that set in a world with magic creatures, like elfs, trolls, dragons, gnomes, etc. Tells the story of a group of adventurers, compound for dwarfs and a hobbit, looking for the treasure of a dragon that sleeps into a volcano. In his adventure, they live a many situations, like fight versus trolls, or infiltrate in the elf's forests and also participating in a war between five army.

I read this book when I was 16 years old and I recommend it because counts it a great story, with epic battles and situations that will leave you in suspense and wanting to know what will happen.

3 comments:

  1. The hobbit is a very tangled book for me but I hope to understand it some time haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a interesting book but I think I can't read it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that book, I liked it more than the movie

    ReplyDelete

Evaluation of blog experience