Monday 17 June 2019

The story of my favourite photograph

One of the photograph that most I like is of the puppy's of my female dog; Hulk, Iron, Thor and Gamora (my mom love the avengers) with two weeks of life, grouped on the bed. I love this photograph because the puppys looks very cute, trying walked on the bed, also this is a remember of them, since they aren't with us today.

This photograph was taked by me the last year, with my cellphone, around of november or december, when they are two weeks of life and they was learning to walk.

Two weeks after taking the photograph, my family and I gifted the puppys, because we couldn't keep them. This was very sadness for all my family. But no all is bad, we still have contact with two of them, Gamora and Thor; Gamora is now with a neighborn (but now she only barks me T_T) and Thor is with my uncle, and I can see daily and see his growth.

4 comments:

  1. hahah they looks great,a bed full of puppies looks like something tempting

    ReplyDelete
  2. the puppies look very cute and their names are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww is difficult to not fall in love with the puppies :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. the puppies were lovely, they must be enormous now.

    ReplyDelete

Evaluation of blog experience