Friday 24 May 2019

Why did you choose your career?


Throughout my life I have always asked myself "what will I be when I grow up?", Getting many answers over the years, since as I grew and matured I no longer saw those trades in the same way.
When I was in primary school, the first job that caught my eye was a veterinarian (typical of any 6-8 year old child), since I loved animals and I liked the idea of ​​being able to work with them. I also thought about becoming a chef, because I liked cooking a lot and helping my mom make lunch for my family.
Already within the high school, I decided that I would become a scientist, a subject in which I developed better and I liked it a lot.
Having that in mind, I decided to study biochemistry, but unfortunately I could not enter and I had to choose chemistry and pharmacy.
My experience in these five weeks of university has been a great change for me compared to school, although that does not mean that they are not fun and satisfying, the classes have been very interesting (except for calculation).
What I have in mind for my future after graduating is to work in some pharmaceutical industry to make medicines and similar things.

2 comments:

  1. All classes are good except for calculus xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!, it is true that when you are a kid you want to be a veterinarian.

    ReplyDelete

Evaluation of blog experience